For youth ages 5-19 who have not been a member of a 4-H club in Alameda County before or were not registered last year.
If you do not have a current California 4-H Online account you need to follow these instructions.
- Choose your projects from our Project List and write down the titles for later in enrollment.
- Go to California 4-H Online * and follow the instructions for new families to set up a profile.
- Complete the enrollment including selecting your projects in Del Arroyo. After you submit the enrollment, the youth’s name will be listed as “Pending.”
- You will receive an email stating that the youth’s enrollment is Not Yet Complete.
- Complete enrollment by bringing an enrollment fee check to our September 26th Community Club Meeting. The fee for this year is $90/member and we ask for a $20/member donation**, total $110.
If you cannot make it to the September meeting, you can bring a check to the October or November meeting or contact email@example.com.
*Note: families will have just one California 4-H Online account for all youth members and adult volunteers. Each participant needs to be added to that account.