For youth ages 5-19 who have not been a member of a 4-H club in Alameda County before or were not registered last year.
If you do not have a current California 4-H Online account you need to follow these instructions.
- Choose your projects from our Project List and write down the titles for later in enrollment. If you do not see your project listed on the 4honline website please choose “Group Determined” from the drop down menu. We will be using paper sign up sheets at our open house and first meeting.
- Go to v2.4honline.com and follow the instructions for new families to set up a profile.
- Complete the enrollment including selecting your projects in Del Arroyo. After you submit the enrollment, the youth’s name will be listed as “Pending.”
- You will receive an email stating that the youth’s enrollment is Not Yet Complete.
- Complete enrollment by bringing an enrollment fee check to our September 21st Community Club Meeting. The fee for this year is $100/member and we ask for a $30/member donation**, total $130.
If you cannot make it to the September meeting, you can bring a check to the October or November meeting or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
** There are fee waivers available for families that qualify. Ask the club leader for an application if this applies to you.