For adult volunteers (project leaders and club support people) who were enrolled last year and are returning this year.
- Go to California 4-H Online * and complete your online re-enrollment.
- You will receive an email stating that your enrollment is Not Yet Complete. It will provide you with instructions to take new online adult training through the eXtension campus.
- Take the eXtension courses. After completing the training, email the Certificate of Completion to Cheryl Fraser.
- If you are leading a project this year, please check the Project List to make sure that we have your information correct. Send corrections to email@example.com.
- Please attend our first Community Club Meeting on September 26th. If you are a Project Leader, please bring something fun and engaging about your project so members can see what you’re planning to do.
Thank you so much for volunteering! We couldn’t do this without you!
*Note: families will have just one California 4-H Online account for all youth members and adult volunteers. Each participant needs to be added to that account.