Skip to content
Section 3: My 4-H Story
- Part 1 – About You, Your Interests, Passions, and Plans for the Future
- Part 2 – 4-H Projects and Activities, Goals Set and Achieved, Lessons and Skills Learned, and Who Helped You
- Part 3 – Leadership and Citizenship Projects or Roles, Individual and Group Work for Your Community, and What You Learned From this Work
- Part 4 – 4-H’s Impact on You, Your Relationships, and Your Goals
4-H Story Outline From the Manual
Part 1 – About You
- What might be one of your Sparks: interests or passions?
- What are your plans for the future?
Part 2 – 4-H Projects and Activities
- What goals did you set in your projects and which ones did you reach?
- What would you do differently if you were to try it again?
- What skills have you learned in 4-H?
- How have you handled financing your projects, if needed?
- Who was especially helpful to you? How?
Part 3 – Leadership and Citizenship
- How has 4-H helped you become a better leader and citizen?
- What types of citizenship projects or leadership roles have you been involved in?
- How did you work with others to contribute to your community or your school?
- What have you learned from working with other 4-H’ers through your leadership positions?
Part 4 – 4-H’s Impact on You
- What kinds of relationships have you had with your 4-H leaders?
- How has your 4-H participation changed how you feel about yourself?
- How has your participation influenced your school and career goals?
- What has being a 4-H member meant to you?
- How has 4-H helped you identify your Spark?